Terms and Conditions - SuperBangBang
Sunday, March 8, 2015 allblacks.com
2. New Zealand Rugby Union Incorporated, PO Box 2172, Wellington 6140, is the promoter of this competition (“the Promoter”).
3. The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any queries, comments or complaints about the Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. In participating in the Competition you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Competition or with any of the prizes offered.
4. You may only enter the Competition if you are over 18 years of age, reside in New Zealand and have a valid NZ Bank account which you will provide to the Promoter on request in accordance with these terms and conditions. Employees of the Promoter, all Super Rugby Teams and each of the Promoter’s its associated Provincial Unions, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. To enter the Competition, you must:
(a) take a photo or video of yourself performing the Super Bang Bang dance as per examples on the Competition webpage located at https://superbangbang.superrugby.co.nz/content-hub (“the Competition Webpage”); and
(b) post this photo or video to your (public) Instagram or Twitter account using the hashtag ‘#superbangbang’ OR upload the photo or video to the Competition Webpage.
6. Your photo or video must:
(a) not display any act that is dangerous or offensive to the public or that may damage the reputation of the Promoter, any Super Rugby Team as determined in the Promoter's sole discretion; and
(b) not be digitally enhanced or modified, except by using the enhancement functionality provided by Instagram or Twitter.
If a photo or video displays you with other entrants, you must have obtained their consent for entry in the Competition (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) prior to entering the Competition and consent to provide their contact details to the Promoter should you win the Competition. Each of you may use the same photo or video to enter the Competition, but you must each enter separately in accordance with clause 5.
The Promoter reserves the right to remove, have removed or disqualify any photo or video that does not meet the above conditions at any time without notice to you.
You may enter the Competition multiple times during the Competition Period (as defined below) by using a photo or video that is substantially different to any previous entries. A photo or video that is the same or substantially similar (in the Promoter's view) to any earlier entry by you on a different channel will constitute only one (1) entry into the Competition.
Entry into the Competition is automatic on sharing and/or uploading a photo or video which fulfils the above requirements or includes the hashtag ‘#superbangbang’ on Instragram or Twitter. You acknowledge that the Promoter may share such photos through social media channels related to Investec Super Rugby as the Promoter sees fit without compensation to you or any other individual in your entry irrespective of whether the photo or video is a winning entry or not.
7. Details of the competition will be communicated via the Investec Super Rugby’s Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/superrugbynz), Twitter (https://twitter.com/superrugbynz) and Instagram pages (https://instagram.com/superrugbynz/) and published on the Super Rugby website (http://www.superrugby.co.nz/).
8. The Competition commences Friday, 11 March 2016 at 07:00am (NZT) and closes Sunday, 29 May 2016 10:00pm (NZT) (“the Competition Period”). Photos or videos received after the end of the Competition Period will be ineligible to enter the Competition.
9. The grand prize winner will be chosen based on the number of votes received for each valid entry (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) on the Competition Page. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and select a replacement winner.
To vote, any member of the public may go to the Competition Page during the Competition Period and vote for the photo or video displaying what they consider as showing the best ‘Super Bang Bang’ dance of Investec Super Rugby by following the instructions on the Competition Page.
There is a limit of one (1) vote per person per day during the Competition Period.
When the winner of the Competition is determined in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the grand prize winner will be contacted on Monday 30th May via the channel the entrant entered the Competition through.
One (1) grand prize winner will win the following prize
NZD$10,000 cash (“the Prize”).
10. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the grand prize winner within 48 hours of contact being made through the channel they used to enter the Competition, then the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
The grand prize winner must provide to the Promoter valid details of their New Zealand bank account number within three (3) working days of being notified that they have won the Competition. If the grand prize winner is unable take any portion of the Prize or does not provide their bank account details in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Prize will be forfeited by the grand prize winner.
11. The grand prize winner agrees to the Promoter sharing their photo through the social media channels of the Promoter, Super Rugby Teams and the Promoters the associated associated Provincial Unions, announcing them as the grand prize winner, including their full name for no compensation whatsoever.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize (or any of its components) cannot be provided for reasons outside the Promoter's reasonable control.
14. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries into the Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in, or down-loading any materials in relation to the Competition, whether by entry or voting. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with any of the Competition processes or is engages in conduct that may damage the reputation of the Promoter or its affiliated entities (including any Super Rugby Team or the Promoter’s of its associated associated Provincial Unions)at any time.
16. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Competition will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any prizes offered.
17. This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or modifies the consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. If for any reason beyond its reasonable control the Promoter or its agents or contractors are unable to run the Competition as described, the Promoter reserves the right postpone, extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel the Competition (“the Change”) at any time at its sole discretion on the provision of reasonable notice (which will include posting notice of the Change on the Competition Webpage).
Most popular News:
Chiefs have plenty to play for against the Blues22.May.2017
Super Rugby Review: Round 1321.May.2017
Record-breaking visit for Highlanders to Perth20.May.2017
Hurricanes run rampant in cool Wellington20.May.2017
Crusaders on target, but staying grounded19.May.2017
Blues come up short in Cape Town19.May.2017